Old 12-12-2010, 02:19 PM   #15
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I received that list of women in an email...and in another email, I received a comic about a MtF going thru a TSA.

A dear friend of mine sent this to me..and had sent it to about 10 other people too.

So I promptly replied to all and said this was insulting to me...that it was insensitive and degrading to people I love, people who battle discrimination on a daily basis and are haha targets in a world where politcal correctness hasnt caught up with them yet. I said I hope that these jokes are NOT passed on further and that we think twice about the humans being the reality of transgenderism and transexualism and the fear and trauma they now must go thru if they have to endure a TSA. And I said that maybe none of you think you know a trans person but my guess is you do. Or have encountered one in your life without knowing it. I have dated them and if this offends you, then I guess I wont be seeing anymore emails of any type again...

I still get emails...but no more stupid ones...
Geez, you would think your friend would have known you well enough to not send this in the first place!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote