Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,990 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
I am thinking that I would rather be scanned/searched rather than having the guy/woman behind me get through with a bomb taped to their balls/vagina..
My girlfriend said recently she'd be happy to just take off all her clothes and do a body cavity check too if it meant she got to fly down here for a month. But then she said she would never want to fly with kids under the current conditions - would never want to subject kids to it.

My feeling is that just because some individuals are fine with being handled this way, that doesn't really mean it's okay. I feel entitled to a certain amount of sovereignty over my body and I see the policies as extremely violative and anxiety-triggering. How long before junior highs and high schools begin using similar methods?

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: