Old 12-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #114
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dana makes the same threat to me - which is why I sleep with one eye open... Hey, I do shave down the middle so I don't have a uni-brow, isn't that enough?!?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Just an FYI... we will NOT be trying this method out. While I constantly threaten to wax Jess's eyebrows while Hy sleeps, I would rather them be unruly than singed.

Christie

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has kept this thread alive and in the good Southern spirit. I go through periods where I can't get online much and the past week was one such stretch. It warms my heart to come in hear and feel all the SOuthern love!!!!!

Ya'll have brought up so much that is part of my Southern pride. The beautiful and diverse lands, the slow pace - FOOD, the music, the women, the hospitality. And I had never even thought about Southern writers but that's definitely another slice of the southern pie. Which, by the way, I pronounce peCAN, preferably the chocolate peCAN my mother makes!

Love me some Dolly Parton, and I'm not a big fan of country music. Speaking of Dolly, we have Dollywood too!!!!!

I know there was more I was going to mention but I'm drawing a blank. I'll be back and post more as I think of things.

Ya'll keep posting, ya hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post

and while we are on the subject of things that irk me...laugh.
It irks the HELL out of me when someone calls me a Southern Belle.
VOMIT
I was not presented at a debutant ball and would not want to be and do not live on a plantation.
Sorry can't help myself...
But, but, but, I had you pegged as the Belle of the Ball , please say it's true?!?!?!