Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Wicket,

My dad and his family listened to the old country music such as Hank Sr, Ernest Tubb, Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash and Dolly. I turned to rock and roll when I was 13, but I do listen to the old country music from time to time. My roommate who is from New York, never had chili and one day I decided to make it and he nearly fell over. I make it with mild beans and chili mix, but the next day that stuff lit him up like a lightbulb, hehe...

Have a good Sunday,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick View Post
Dana makes the same threat to me - which is why I sleep with one eye open... Hey, I do shave down the middle so I don't have a uni-brow, isn't that enough?!?!?!?!?!

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has kept this thread alive and in the good Southern spirit. I go through periods where I can't get online much and the past week was one such stretch. It warms my heart to come in hear and feel all the SOuthern love!!!!!

Ya'll have brought up so much that is part of my Southern pride. The beautiful and diverse lands, the slow pace - FOOD, the music, the women, the hospitality. And I had never even thought about Southern writers but that's definitely another slice of the southern pie. Which, by the way, I pronounce peCAN, preferably the chocolate peCAN my mother makes!

Love me some Dolly Parton, and I'm not a big fan of country music. Speaking of Dolly, we have Dollywood too!!!!!

I know there was more I was going to mention but I'm drawing a blank. I'll be back and post more as I think of things.

Ya'll keep posting, ya hear!

Sorry can't help myself...
But, but, but, I had you pegged as the Belle of the Ball , please say it's true?!?!?!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: