Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Acts of Kindness, Reality & Perception

First a wonderful story to read here:

Julio Diaz has a daily routine. Every night, the 31-year-old social worker ends his hour-long subway commute to the Bronx one stop early, just so he can eat at his favorite diner.

But one night last month, as Diaz stepped off the No. 6 train and onto a nearly empty platform, his evening took an unexpected turn.

He was walking toward the stairs when a teenage boy approached and pulled out a knife.

"He wants my money, so I just gave him my wallet and told him, 'Here you go,'" Diaz says.

As the teen began to walk away, Diaz told him, "Hey, wait a minute. You forgot something. If you're going to be robbing people for the rest of the night, you might as well take my coat to keep you warm."

read more below

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=89164759

Let's face it, its easy to pretend and work to be nice, right? But there is a state of being that some tap into where their heart and spirit are filled with love and intentions pure.

This leads me to even deeper thought and how knowing & believing "we are all connected" can be a total state of being based on your perception.

http://www.hermeticsource.info

I'd love to know your thoughts.

Thanks!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: