Old 01-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #5
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,404 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I think that we are all connected in humanity, spirituality and nature at some level. I think that level is a personal space, that some feel closer to the connection than others do. This possibly comes from exposure to the connection or not and the experiences we have with humility, and our conscience.

Do I think it's easy to pretend to be nice? No I don't think it is easy and I don't think everyone tries to be nice. It's just not in everyone's nature. They have unresolved issues in some area that won't let them know humility, humanity, spirituality, and compassion for fellow beings.

Ya know some believe that for every action there is a reward. To some extent this is true, but not always. Sometime the only reward is that the action makes you feel better, that you did something nice without expecting anything in return.

That is one reason I started the "What did you give today" thread, that some have dumped on with some displays of giving that were not my intent for the thread. Giving, "being nice", regardless of your intent is a feel good thing it makes you feel good and makes others feel good too, be it human or nature. Being "all connected" to me is a reality. We are all connected in some realm, we have to recognize it and nurture the connection in a positive way.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: