Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

I just sent an email to Linus. I asked him to close down this thread since I can't.

Never in a million years did I ever mean to be disrespectful towards anyone. It is just so not me. If anyone wants to place blame on anyone, blame me. Don't take it out on each other, please. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech. It was just something silly to do. That was my intention.

Life is very different for me. I am retired, and home now. I spend more time online than ever before. It helps pass the time. Plus I get to talk to all of my friends.

I am just so very sorry this thread has taken this path. It was never ever meant too. My apologies to each and everyone who was offended and insulted. Please forgive me.

Namaste,
Andrew