Old 01-22-2011, 06:17 PM   #26
papabear

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
boi
Relationship Status:
single

papabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputation
Default have been there

hey hun...so sorry to hear what you are going thru...yes..ive def been there...i have been asking the same question...however, my x and i were only together for 15 months...and even after we split we talked and hung out for like two weeks..and then all of a sudden....nothing...total avoidance...then she started getting angry with me, for calling and emailing....idk what happened either....honestly after thinking about it..i think maybe she found someone else....oh well...her loss....again i know you are hurting...i would love to talk to someone like you, that understands what i have been thru...i just hate that you had to experience the pain and hurt, to understand where i am.....wanna talk?
papabear is offline   Reply With Quote