betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I refuse to say "Science Wood" because it makes me uncomfortable. Putting it in quotation marks does not count as saying it.

Dear Person Who Likes Science:

Since we know that Sundowning (the tendency toward increased abnormal behaviours from a person with Dementia in the late afternoon or night time) exists and is real, and since we think that the Lunar Effect (the tendency toward increased abnormal behaviours from a person with Dementia or mental health issues related to the full moon) MIGHT be a little bit real - Is it fair to say that there is a little bit of science behind astrology?

I mean, surely if moon phases and time of day can effect people...it's not completely unreasonable to say that the position of the planets and/at time of birth can lead to some predisposition of personality types?