Old 01-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
This is a great thread.

I have always dreamed of living with others in a special space. In fact this was clearly my vision when I bought the farm and 30 acres. My views change and I often think about how I'd like it to be. I own 25 acres free and clear and would love to see a collection of open-minded lesbians. The times I looked into communities, prior to buying my land, I didnt find fit. Some are very rigid and lots of rules. I can't live like that. At the same time I think its important to have like mind and common goals. I would like to grow my own food. Not just part, as i do now but everything I consume.

I'm enjoy my approach to the golden years. For the first time I love myself, my body, mind and I'm even thinking about letting my hair just go gray. Its not that i don't care any more... not at all, I do, I'm just comfortable and feel connected. I'd love to be around others that felt like this. Sometimes living rural, as pretty as it is, can be very isolating.
But, since you are the creator of the space, why couldn't it be set up to your way of thinking? Are you saying you don't think that you could find others with the same vision?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote