Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,673 Times in 3,994 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

if you really knew me:

you would know I have a extra-ordinary tolerance of pain. What I handle on a daily basis would probably knock most people to their knees.

I love the story Black Beauty, not because its about horses,but because it teaches children the responsibility humans have to domestic animals, and what happens when we fail them.

I met someone once, a young butch, who towed along her pedophile that paid forr things she wanted. She had kept him around for years, even into her early adulthood. He wore a herringbone suit with a bowtie. He bought her a small dog when I knew them. I was so creeped by this. She was 20 by then so no laws were being broken. She dated, but was open about him too. If you really knew me, you would know I couldnt tolerate this and broke contact with them...