Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,618 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This is an interesting point and one I wasn't aware of. Thanks for mentioning it! Although....couldn't they just change the order of the songs but leave them the same songs? This will be my first music exchange, so I may very well run into problems myself, and it's good to know what's generally feasible.
Just an FYI

Itunes does limit the number of copies you can make from mixes created on Itunes with a certain percentage of music bought from Itunes.

I believe the total number of copies can not exceed 8. I've bumped up against this limit a few times.

You can alter your mix and start "fresh" with your copies, but you will be required to significantly alter your mix (ie. you can't just rearrange it) you'll need to delete at least one/two songs, add a song (or a track of silence) and change the order slightly.

When I make mixes, I labour over them... trying to get the *right* collection in the *right* order, the overall feel of the collection of music and the transitions between them are really important to me --- so changing the order and adding/deleting songs drives me crazy.

But the answer is yes, you can work around that copy-limit if you're open to altering your mix.