SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Queer is pretty much the only existing word I know of that comes close to describing my sexual orientation, lol. I've never been a lesbian (though I've always loved women ), but for some time I thought maybe I was some kind of heterosexual (since I am a guy that likes women). But that doesn't make sense to me. Even though I'm a guy who likes girls I don't feel that term fits me. I could see that fitting if I was into strictly dating straight girls like some transguys and male ids do, but considering that my preference is for queer femmes or femmes somewhere in the LGBT (or...I guess...LBT...Q? Technically? lol) spectrum...hetero doesn't make sense.

Plus, who the hell is even properly heterosexual anymore? j/k
Ditto what he said :-)
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post: