Old 03-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

You responded as a right brained person to 8 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 11 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use the left side or your brain the most. Some of the traits associated with the left side of the brain are listed in the table. Not all of the traits will apply to you. Remember, we use both sides of our brain, but your left side gets the most exercise.

Type of Cognitive Processing
Brief Description

Linear-Processing information from part to whole in a straight forward logical progression.

Sequential-Processing information in order from first to last.

Symbolic-Processes symbols an pictures; likes to use letters, words and mathematical symbols.

Logical-Processes information piece by piece using logic to solve a problem.

Verbal-Processes thoughts and ideas with words.

Reality-Based-Processes information based on reality; focuses on rules and regulations

My anal retentive side is skewing the results I think. For example, I'll spend eons of time comparing my options but wind up going with my gut once I narrow it down a bit. *shrug* It's still really interesting.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 03-06-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: