View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:16 AM   #2
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Lesbian Movie List

Oh do I have a lesbian film for you to watch---

Claire of the Moon

But Wait-- You mentioned the word "enjoy" and I would not say that I "enjoyed" this film very much per se...but it is a lesbian film.

This film was a "must see" for all new housemates in the Santa Cruz Radical Lesbian Seperatist Commune*** that I lived in when I was very young.

If you decide to watch it, you may want to include a bottle of Jack to help you get through it.

Another radical lesbian seperatist movie that the commune had on hand was.... Salmonberries. Again, I reccomend you watching this with a bottle of your favorite spirit.

This film is a must-see for all KD Lang fans who always wanted to see her naked.

~CF

***(before you judge me too harshly, please know that yes, I was kicked out because I was busted wearing lipstick/heels that were in serious violation of radical lesbian policy-- not to mention the tg butch who was in the early stages of transition who I began dating. Again, I was very young.)
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post: