View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 03:05 AM   #19
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
And I know that these are "boy movies" but they're actually both pretty great

Besides: Bonus points for Lea DeLaria!

oooo if we are going review Gay boy flicks, we totally need to include Jeff Stryker’s Underground 1997 and can I add something by Peter North? <wink>

Oh wait, I think we are deviating off topic here...

ok-- back to Keri's Request:

Remember these?

1. Southern Comfort
2. Sir: Just a Normal Guy
3. Venus Boys (or was it Venus Boyz-- I forget)

Oh oh oh-- and Hedwig and the Angry Inch? I mean, hey... if we are brainstorming at midnight...

You mentioned soundtracks... I still play my "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" soundtrack when I go on roadtrips to North Shore. (ops..once again, deviating off topic, but I think there is a reference to a lesbian someplace in the film?)

Ok-- my last post before I pass out from exhaustion... I saw a couple of really great flicks through the Tranny Fest (San Francisco Transgender Film Festival) but I cannot find their titles. It would be another great place to look for films tho'.

XXOO,
~CF

Night Bet.
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post: