Old 03-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #47
oneye

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

oneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputationoneye Has the BEST Reputation

((((sweetchocodiva)))) & mike

it is so very difficult for us to send you on your way to the next, big, chocolate-laden chapter. though we never met face-to-face, i enjoyed so much chat time with you and being bopped with the big ol' nail file. i still have lumps on my head. *grin* since you must depart for other things and other adventures, i hope that in that time you find peace of body, of mind, of spirit. oh...and find that the godiva factory is your neighbor! *grin* may your incredible strength guide you through this transition and beyond.

mike...you all are in my and potty's thoughts right now. your dedication and strength are incredible. remember to attend to yourself during this time. you are in a phase of transition as well.

sending chocolate hugs to sweet and a strong hand to mike--
nick

Karen: Excuse me, but could you turn the volume down to foghorn level?

Rosario: Up yours, Count Drunkula!
oneye is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oneye For This Useful Post: