View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
tattedangel

How Do You Identify?:
femme

tattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputationtattedangel Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Question to those who are dating FTM...

Hello I havent posted here before but I do have a question.. Well I came out as Lesbian 8 months ago and now have started dating this wonderful person for about 2 months and from the begining they told me that they plan on transititioning.. though it will be a few years til they do. Though it doesn't effect how I feel about them I am actually falling for them head over heals.. But my question is how do I make them feel comfortable that I am not going anywhere when the do transitition? I know that it is on their mind because it seems to be topic of discussion on a regular basis. This is all new to me so I am just hoping to get some insight. Thank you...
tattedangel is offline   Reply With Quote