Old 03-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #9
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I'm curious though....every report I read said that the recession and loss of jobs struck men much harder than it did women. If so, it would make sense that the population (in this case, men) that suffered the biggest loses would make the biggest recovery...
Well, the report said that in the public sector 57% of jobs are filled by women and that 8 out of 10 jobs lost in this sector was lost by women.

Personally, this shit pisses me off. Why I am surprised it is so high (90%), I don't know. But, it really ticks me off. Perhaps I need to learn more about it (noting Jo's comment) before shooting off, but it does make me angry if this is the case.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote