Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

) What airport you flew out of. Nashville, LAX, London Heathrow, O'Hare, Midway, Charlotte, Dulles, Toronto, Vancouver, Atlanta, Detroit, etc.

2) Did you go through a metal detector or the backscatter. Usually metal detector

3) Did you alarm or opt out
Never had a problem

4) Describe your pat down experience, if any.
When I have been patted down, I just looked the other way and dealt. It was ok and everyone very nice and respectful

5) Describe the experience of anyone traveling with you or to visit you
No one traveling with me has has a problem, ecept my boss when he tried to bring in marmalade. He was mad, but TSA just made him place it ion his luggage.

6) State how you feel about the TSA and Homeland Security
I feel like the Patriot Act continues to take away many of our rights. I am not a fan. TSA...working people doing their jobs.

7) Anything else you feel is pertinent. Like Linus said, be prepared and plan on having a good calm attitude and it should all be just fine.