View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #13
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

i fly a lot. I've never had any problems. I did have some listerine thrown away cuz it was over the 3 oz, that was my mistake.

I have been a couple times asked to step to the side and put in that x-ray machine that does a 360 and then had to wait for the results. I have been asked to step aside where they took some cloth kinda material over my hands ( i later found out that was done to see if there is any residue from explosive materials or anything out of the ordianary. i have been patted down, still didnt bother me any

I never have had any real major problems. and whenever or every time I get singled out for extra inspection, I don't mind at all. Whatever it takes to make sure everyone is safe.

the lady who inspected my suitcase and took out the listerine told me what she was looking for even before she opened the suitcase. thought she was nice and did a great job.

I never give any of the TSA people problems. I do the "yes sir" or "yes ma'am" cuz i respect what they do.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post: