Old 01-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #27
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
Great thread

Anybody got any swim gear recommendations?

I've purchased through Mango before, although I didn't have a delivery issue...I wasn't too thrilled with the product. Not to mention how pricey they are.

Underworks has served it's purpose lol. Not my ideal situation, but it's gonna have to do.

damn lost my post

never tried mango.

no swim gear recommendations.

have had best luck with underworks so far. Tried one other product and only thing i ended up with was losing money in returning everything. I would like to try the t-kingdom though was i have a job. They didn't cover my size before so it's nice to see that they have added on for us taller people.

I did try the suggestion of wearing a shirt under the binder and found that it helps minimize the rolling and for the rolling that still happens it acts as a buffer so it doesn't dig into the skin. Just don't like having to wear so many layers. Okay for this time of the year. Not okay in the summer.

Don't know if anyone has posted this. will post it again.

http://www.thetransitionalmale.com/ftmstuff.html

I have not ordered the stud but in the past Nick also had available the utube which is the device inserted in the soft packer. I use to order that then a cheap packer and insert it myself. Right now it doesn't look like he is selling it seperately. Maybe that will differ once the new site is up.

I have used the cock sock but find the velcro can be a pain, figuratively and literally. I have a protype of underwear in my brain that I would like to try making I just haven't had the time or energy. If any femmes are reading this and are into sewing maybe you can shoot me a message and we can work on something together. i basically want to build the concept of the cock sock into a pair of underwear, so nothing has to be attached and everything sits just right and nothing will fall out. I don't think it will be that hard. the hardest part for me would be figuring out how to work the sewing machine my roomie got, no instruction book.

Nick has always been good with the stuff i have ordered from him. Quick and reliable and when there has been a delay he has has always kept me in the loop.

http://www.ftmguide.org/index.html

is another site i have used that i'm not sure if it's been listed yet.

http://www.whenyagottago.com/

I really like this peeing device on it's own, just hard to hide discretely but a great device especially for the beginner and found it much easier to use then the utube which is what is used in the stud urniary packer.

actually lately i've gotten lazy and sit most of the time. My bathroom access is limited so when I'm in there i try to make use of it.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote