View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #28
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When the powers that b play with fire ..especialy this kind of fire...u are going to have something bad happen no mater how u try to prevent it.I never thought nukes were the way to go,nothing will change my mind its just to dangerous.Useing wind,solor or any safe way will be the thing that will save the planet.If I could afford it I would be driveng a hybred car or convert my cadi to natural gas,last year I looked into puting solor panels on the roof or a pad in the corner of my back yard..the cost is way out of sight and will be for a while.I know that ppl want to do better but greed as well as oppertunist can get even more money in there already well lined pockets greed will contenue.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: