Old 04-09-2011, 07:01 AM   #68
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintease View Post
Really?

Actually now that you mention it my hair is also really thin and brittle at the moment. If it's a nutrition thing I'd be completely astonished as normally my diet is rubbish, but my bf has been force-feeding me healthy food. I'll try the hydration route, thank you!

Quintease, I think it would be important for you to have some blood work done to have a couple of things checked out. My experience tells me you should see your doctor, sometimes it is something so simple as a deficiency that is easily resolved either with medication. Keep us posted.

I don't think you ever said what kind of polish you were using, care to share? Since everyone has a different idea of what is a good product it would be nice to know what other folks are using for nail care products. For me I use OPI and Zoya, both of them are excellent products. I have recently started using OPI Axxium gel polishes in the salon I work in, they last a long time and remain shiny until they are removed. Ask your local salon about this product. Until later...

Happy Polishing!
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote