Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Thinker, for the reminder. Who I am about to discuss, is not nor has ever been, part of this or any BF online community.

She was several partners ago.

She told me she was once an ED of a non profit, was once vastly invested in women's issues, had two cell phones, beepers, and even had some form of tracker on her and her vehicle in case she came up missing because of the kind of work she did.

She had gone to NYC for a national conference where she was to be one of the workshop presenters when 911 happened. She had just left the building. She didnt remember how she got out of NYC. When she was recovering from it, she made a decision to slow down her life, and she wanted to sell the house in the country, the house in the city, the cottage in the catskills and just live in a tiny home with her partner, and enjoy a simple life and take on a simpler job so she wasnt working 80 hours a week. 911 made her realize how short life was. Her partner wouldnt let her so she left her and bought a small house/cottage out in the foothills of the catskills on the border of the country.

thats where I met her. She told me she was program director of a non profiit. She owned the land across the street, which was acres of sheep and creeks and meadows. She said she was related to the richest woman on the titanic. She said she wanted me to wear a ring worthy of who SHE was and gave me a 3 diamond ring from Tiffanys. She said she had had a team of draft horses. She said she built on the beautiful addition to her cottage by herself. She said she had stocks and bonds. She said she had a best friend who she had never dated. She said she and this ex from the 911 period had been together for 7 years. She said she had been to Ireland. She said she went there a few times. She said she was a skilled equestrian and jumper. She said she.......

none of it was true. None. Not a single solitary word. I was with her for 8 months and in that eight months my sense of reality was so altered *I* became delusional. I literally could not tell fact from fiction. She had worked such a number on me that I went on to another relationship where this relationship marred my ability to "see" and "believe" and I was absolutely delusional about things in that relationship. I could not trust him and what he said and who he related to in our life together.

it is one of the reasons why I am not in a relationship now. I realized this the longer I was away from being in a relationship and the healthier I got. And the longer I was in therapy,I realized, that ontop of my own issues, that particular relationship with the sociopath had created in me a delusional way of interacting within a relationship. I have been working HARD at fixing that. Trust me, you dont get over that just by leaving that kind of relationship. And I am coming clean publicly about it because I know some of you have had that kind of relationship. If you havent gotten help, do so. Its affected you more than you realize.

I dont know where that sociopath is now. I hope she hasnt taken on anymore hostages but I am sure she has. She is charming, can be entertaining, and obviously alluring. I wasnt her first victim. I talked to that ex of hers she was supposedly with for 7 years. LOL. Try less than 6months. And she had been a client of hers! <gasp> and she had to take a restraining order out against her. And she had known about women before her, and since her.

Again, this person is NOT anyone from this site or any BF site. So dont go knocking your heads trying to figure out who she is.

I hope someone comes out with a book dealing with the people who have been affected by the sociopaths. Now THAT would be a best seller!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: