Old 01-12-2010, 06:04 AM   #15
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
I'm sitting at SFO right now on my way home from Seoul and Tokyo. Tokyo is new to my list of favorite places:

Melbourne, Aus
The Yucatan, Mexico
London
Sedona, AZ
Northampton, MA

I'm thrilled to say I have only two more trips planned for the rest of the year. Seems like I've been on the road for months. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed.

i love tokyo Waldo. go back during cherry blossom festival if you can. it kicks ass. did you go anywhere harajuku station? the kids there rock my world with their outside the box style. you can walk to meiji shrine from there also and there's a pedestrian bridge to the temple that's good for people watching.

my favorite places:

chaing mai thailand
guerneville california
missoula montana
sante fe new mexico
bozeman montana

on my list of places to go are:

montpelier vermont
newfoundland
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote