Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by canmarielan View Post

I am 25 years old, and weighed 391 lbs on Tuesday of last week. (I haven't weighed for this week, so I don't know how I've done so far.) On Tuesday of last week, my weight creeping up toward 400lbs, I decided enough was e-fucking-nough and it was time to do something about it.
We, you and I, have talked about being big and feeling pretty. You've been a role model for me in that whether you know it or not. The way you carry yourself with grace and style has always given me strength.

I am also working on the weight issue so count me in. I would like to not feel so out of breath any more.

My best friend (you met her...Cai) has just started doing Jenny Craig and Curves. She lost nearly 10 lbs in the first week. I'm going to take a page from her book. I can't afford to do those two things, but I can eat better and exercise more.

I'm going to dig my hoop out and start moving at least 30 minutes a day.

Love you. I know you can do anything you set your mind to!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote