sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Well, completed week two of my eat well & be active challenge..
Today was weigh in day and lost 2 more lbs.. not as good as last week but, i know the losing will be smaller now each week and i'm content with 2 lbs, better than gain!

i wasn't as active as i was the week before either, due to my crazy work hours and been busy with life of course but working it in when i can! hehe..

Picked up my challenges for this week..
Eating challenge : is to eat no chocolate all week long
Activity challenge: 25 mins of activity a day (we get 2 points for it) and then 1 point for every 15 mins..
My personal goal challenge: Is to work on smaller portions for my meals, fitting it onto a small plate, rather than a big one..

Of course , i have to keep up with my previous challenges for the last 2 weeks as well.. which have been:
7-8 servings of fruit & vegetables
eating a healthy breakfast every morning
drinking 8 glasses of water each day (no sodapop and no sugary juices)
not to eat a meal after 6pm & to eat 3 meals plus healthy snack between meals.

i was well known for skipping meals, and of course, binge eating.. so getting control on my making sure i eat healthy meals and not getting myself to t he point i want to binge is a big step for me, quite proud of myself these last 2 weeks.. Also, the portion control now will be a big one for me..

This week we were given a small notebook to use as a food & activity journal as well.. This is something ive been saying i would do but never did follow through so will be a good thing to try..

i'm really enjoying this challenge, i will be pushing myself for more activity this week too! THANK YOU to everyone who left me the encouraging and VERY sweet rep with my weight loss last week... i am also very lucky to have supportive people in my life who encourage me along as well.. this has been the absolute best i have ever done on my self journey and this really has me SOOO happy, i'm very very happy with myself!!

YAAAAAAY!
hope you are all doing well - i miss reading tips and updates and the chatter in this thread, sooooooo much ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: