Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Think about this.....

Have you ever been with someone and they always got Chocolate Ice cream (never anything else) So you always bought them Choc. One day she tells you to get Vanilla and you "QUESTION" the vanilla choice and then ask all the questions such as.. What Why? Why Change after all this time? and so on........ Not a big deal, but some of us make it a big deal. Doesn't seem like a very big deal to be "questioning" something to trivial now does it?

Chaz has had his whole life to "think about this" Cher has only had a few years... How long did it take Chaz to figure out he was going to transition? He certainly didn't decide this over night. Cher certainly can't decide over night about her feelings either. I can't imagine what mom's go through, it can't be easy knowing she raised a daughter her entire life and now that child wants to be a man. They need time to adjust and adapt as well. Some take as much time it took the person to transition. I can't bash on Cher for that. She is open minded I think she will come around.

Just my two cents....
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: