The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Linus, I agree. It does not excuse it. You were a professor of Journalism? I am not surprised. Many times I have told my gf, if I knew what I know now, I would have majored in Journalism. I sold newspapers standing on the corner when I was in Junior High. Now I am really showing my age.

Linus, I remember when I first started to see you in cyberland. I think we are very fortunate that you found us and participate with us.
LOL. No. I was a Professor of Computer and Network Security. When I saw the papers submitted by students it was there that I saw a degradation of research abilities. It was rather shocking and eye-opening but indicative of the nature of education and expectations that have changed over the years.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote