Old 05-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #29
free-to-be

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
depends on the day.....

free-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputation

Hey- sorry you're going through all this. ((((squeezes))))

Is there any chance she's become an addict? This sounds all-too-familiar. The missing money, misdirected anger, reluctance to account for her whereabouts, etc. It may be mental illness or addiction. In my case she had a very serious addiction& we no longer speak. The damage she brought about was simply unforgivable.

Either way-she's gone. It's over. Please take some time to focus on yourself. This isn't your fault. I don't know why you had to move out and lose all the money in your joint accounts but that's over, too, and not my business. Find a therapist or, if money is an issue, a good friend to talk to. Being alone may not be the greatest idea and please, please avoid the urge to jump into a rebound relationship just so you're not lonely.

You're going to be angry, then scarily perky, then crying your eyes out then bouncing off the walls.....you get the picture. Like everyone else said -be good to you. You aren't alone and you can learn from this experience without letting your heart turn to stone. I'll say it again - it's not your fault. Okay?
free-to-be is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to free-to-be For This Useful Post: