Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

why wouldn't the president lie about this? Presidents lie about simple things, such as blow jobs. If you can lie about something relatively mundane, you lie about something big.

And burial at sea? Serious - Is anybody really buying this? We killed a man (a bad man) and that is against Muslim law, yet we bury him at sea. They did not want his place to be a public shrine?

And if this is true, we in fact did kill him - what do you think his people are going to do now? Of course they have been planning for years what to do next - BUT - these are angry people without logic, who base their decisions on a religion which has been fabricated for Jihad (the Koran does not teach this). Do not for a second think we are safe. Now, it is much worse - if we were at an orange danger, expect a red.

Their leader has been killed. The man they worship as a god. And we are dancing in the streets.
Might as well put a big pink target on us.

God Bless America?!? Are you kidding, America is going to need more than a blessing.

Sleep Tight People!
Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: