canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
The addiction to food sux and being a STRESS eater doesn't help, so i'm looking to replace the food with writing. Any suggestions for Stress eating?
Daily life is full of stressful events, and while stress cannot be avoided or eliminated, it can be managed. All people experience stress when they feel threatened or challenged in some way. At times this can mean feeling like the demands of your daily life are overwhelming or exceed your ability to cope. There are, in fact, many different ways to manage stress. I'd like to introduce you to some relaxation techniques for managing stress.

Progressive Muscle Relaxation.
Deep Breathing
Visualization
Meditation

I can't figure out a way to get these online so that everyone can acess them. I suppose I can attach them to an email if you have itunes you can watch them. If anyone wants these relaxation techniques, Please private me your email addy, I can send them to you.

I really find that Meditation helps me to relax when I feel stressed and emotional and just wanna pig out.

canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canmarielan For This Useful Post: