canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

I had a lovely person message me and offer "the complete food counter". it gives calories protein carb fat sodium counts for stuff.

*smiles*

Anyone want it?

P.S. ALSO.......I read through the jump start Biggest Loser thing...and it's awesome. I already purchased my groceries though..and this has a day by day menu guide of stuff to eat. It's great for those of us unsure of our caloric intake...unsure of what to make..or just plain NOT inventive with cooking. It tells you exactly what to eat for 30 days. I'm going to stick as close as I can with this menu...substituting other recipe's for which I've already bought ingredients from the other biggest loser guide.
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote