View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #53
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

Ok so I just ordered four different The Biggest Loser book. Should be getting them on Saturday. I will be posting some stuff that may be of interest to everyone. The Biggest Loser Support group will be starting next Thursday. The meetings will be in the chatroom here. (I will let everyone know which room by the time the meeting begins next week.) It will be at SIX PM PST which is NINE PM EST. I tried to pick a time that is best for everyone. It would be really nice if we get the group going and support one another on this tough journey. If anyone needs to talk, a shoulder to cry on, a kick in the ass, LOL..whatever, please dont hesittate to PM me.

In loser unity,
Jewel
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote