Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,618 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Roast parsnips are yum and a must with Sunday lunch.

Now here we get what I think is a funny usage of UK English...

Do you 'mericans (to include all the races and nationalities who inhabit North America where this website is based) have dinner at lunch-time and tea at dinner time? Or is it always lunch in the middle of the day and dinner or supper at the end of the day?

Merlin I bet you have dinner and tea don't ya? I do at home but with Un-Mrs.I we have lunch and dinner.

How about you other Brits here too?
I love parsnips too. But my former partner and her sisters did not, hence the incognito.

On holidays and Sundays I have dinner late-midday and occasionally tea (tea the meal, not the drink in the evening. Otherwise it is breakfast/lunch & dinner. Or brunch & supper on the weekends when time and schedules are more fluid.