shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Waves to everybody! Jet when I pulled a hamstring a while back my doc told me that once it was well to work on strengthening my knees,work my hammies.Hope that helps a bit. Hi nove!! Why does Jagg need to "shut it" about sports??Monday was a long swim workout,3400 yds,then my mama's workout of cutting,trimming and dragging away small trees in her yard.. Yesterday I did my circuit workout at the school gym and today was a short swim workout, because I realized I haven't had a day off from working out in almost two weeks. And linus,anytime you get down around Tennessee,bring your bike,we'll ride! Have a good one y'all. Shad