Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic
What do you do?
I'm on disability right now for depression but am looking into going to college to pursue a career in computers ....... I use My laptop alot so why not get into a career with something I love already? :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa
Peanut butter - Crunchy or creamy? And would either of you eat it with bananas?
I love both though most of the time we have smooth in the house ~ I have not had a PB & banana sandwich in ages but now I want one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin
Medusa do you watch american idol ?
I haven't watched much this season though I love the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus
If you could travel, where would you go? What is your favourite place to visit or the place you want to visit the most? Why?
I've always wanted to visit Paris, its beautiful there and is just someplace I'd one day love to see ~ this is where I'd love to go on My honeymoon someday :-)

Quote:
Ok what english bands do you all like ?
I like Blur, Oasis, Adele, Def Leppard, Rolling Stones, The Verve, Joss Stone, Dido, Natasha Bedingfield, Genesis, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, David Bowie, Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack
Who has a random hobby?
I love to cross stitch; haven't done any in awhile but I wanna do a project very soon :-)

Quote:
How many siblings you all have ?
I have only one sister, Cheyenne, who is autistic but the sweetest little girl ever

Quote:
What star sign are you ?
I'm an Aries, pig-headed and stubborn as hell but that's to be expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle
Do you believe in birth-order theory?
Are you typical of your birth order?

Do you have pets?
I was born first and while I exhibit some of those traits, I'm still a long ways off from being some of what it says I should be ........... I'm a perfectionist but I'm also a nurturer, people pleaser, crave approval, am a caregiver and possess a "grin and bear it" mentality

My family has two cats, Tigger (boy) and Muffin aka Muffy (girl)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: