How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Rockin,
It is always good to hear from you. Your posts are so positive. I mean when you look at life, what else CAN you do but do your best to have a full life?

As you know I use a scooter for mobility. I constantly receive "compliments" from people about how well I am doing "getting around." I usually smile and say thanks (Why not - they're only trying to be nice), but sometimes I say back - "Hey you are doing a pretty good job of getting around yourself. I like the way you're walking there." They look at me funny, and then they laugh. Then there are the folks who tell me they find me amazing, or wonderful or some other positive adjective because I am working or driving or doing some other normal activity. What do they expect us to do with our lives? Stay in bed and cry all day?

Well maybe one of our roles in life is to be the educators as to what can be accomplished by us "handicapped" people, LOL.

Keep rockin, Rockin!
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: