View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #45
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Keri
I get where you are comeing from about being mobile,I know theres a scooter some where with my name on it but I hope it dosent show up anytime soon.Mont people have no idea I keep a walking cane in my car at all times just incase I need it.at home I also have one right along with four pairs of crutches and all kinds of back/knee braces mostly never worn except the oldest ones I used when I had the accident and needed them more than now.
For me what helps is plenty or as much as I can stand leg strengthining exersises wich I do three times a week or more if I can,I also do lots of core work as long as it dosent agravate something or other in my back right along with tons of upper body work.I use a stair stepper at 100 or more steps every day I use it,I also use free weights top do lots of upper body stuff and the bowflex helps a lot to.I am hopeing the doc will just give my a shot to deaden or quieten my sciatic nerve but so far nada for what ever reason I haveno idea.Yeaterday my son placed a chin bar between to beems in the garage and some pading on the wall so I dont lean on the wood wall,the idea is the core strength leg lifts the gymnist use against a wall and I can already do a reasonable leg lift and not bave any pressure on my back.It all comes down to pure down mule stubborness I got tons of that..being a bone head has some benefits.I also rest when I need it often before my body says rest helps bunches.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: