Old 01-15-2010, 12:05 AM   #59
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by canmarielan View Post
Awesome, I may need a copy.

She's so fuggin hot.
If anyone has On Demand, you can look in the Fitness section. Jillian has a couple of routines in there and the routines held in the O.D. section rotate so you would never get bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
So I'm a huge Alton Brown fan. I just watched his latest (I think) Good Eats show. He shares some of his weight loss techniques. He shared a smoothie recipe that he says he has every morning (or a variation of). I think I am going to try that as part of my routine.

Part of what he said is something I've heard before...that people who eat breakfast lose weight faster.

He shared the smoothie recipe, a totally disgusting sardines on toast recipe as well as a yummy toasted almonds recipe. Of the almonds he said one ounce twice a day was his limit.

Not sure I can stick to his plan but I know I love smoothies so I am going to incorporate those into my eating plan.

Sorry I don't remember the episode title. I know it had "diet" in the title though. The most interesting thing to me was that he lost 50 lbs in 9 months and claims to have never eaten anything with the word "diet" in the title.
I've always been leery of something that has DIE as the first three letters, yanno?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: