CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberBoi View Post
There are many awesome pride marches every year to show your pride and show a presence to remind people of the rights and privileges that many people still don't have.... rights that other people take for granted.

Show your pride and be counted this year!

Tell us which pride marches you are going to....

I am going to Asbury, NJ Pride and NYC.
I'm sorry I'll miss you for NJ Pride in Asbury Park. For the last few years I've led/organised the motorcycle contingent. Unfortunately, I had a serious accident and I won't be allowed to ride this year. It will be the first time in 25 years that I won't be riding my own bike in NYC Pride, either. I'll still be in the motorcycle contingent because an old friend was able to come up with a sidecar rig to ferry me down 5th Ave. I feel very lucky because this is the 25th anniversary of the Sirens Women's M.C., and I'm the last active Founding Member. It's really meaningful for me to be able to participate in the Pride Parade this year even though I won't be on my own bike.