OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
I'm sorry I'll miss you for NJ Pride in Asbury Park. For the last few years I've led/organised the motorcycle contingent. Unfortunately, I had a serious accident and I won't be allowed to ride this year. It will be the first time in 25 years that I won't be riding my own bike in NYC Pride, either. I'll still be in the motorcycle contingent because an old friend was able to come up with a sidecar rig to ferry me down 5th Ave. I feel very lucky because this is the 25th anniversary of the Sirens Women's M.C., and I'm the last active Founding Member. It's really meaningful for me to be able to participate in the Pride Parade this year even though I won't be on my own bike.
Sirens Women's MC?! Years ago when I was riding, I think our womens motorcycle group did something with the Sirens, I don't think it was DC Pride....but it could have been. Memory is pretty foggy but was mid 1980's. We were Phoenix Womens MC in Prince William County, Va....Do you remember the Chrome Rose?

OSB
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post: