theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,884 Times in 2,481 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
I want to plan a trip with Jack and I around November or December (depending on how much the Reunion wears us out).

Since they are tearing down our favorite stain-covered hotel, The Sahara, we might be looking at staying at the Rio or maybe the Venetian. The Rio has very good food and they have the bananas foster so it's leaning hard in the Rio's direction right now
There's always Casa Theo, too.

I could stain it up a bit if it'd make your experience a little more...homey.

On the other hand, I, too, prefer that the bananas foster be within staggering distance to a nap location, so if you guys want to hole up at the Rio, I might just come down and get a room/suite (it's all suites, btw) next door (I totally enjoyed staying in the suite above yours when we were all at the Sahara). That, btw, was one of the most fun times I've ever had with such a wonderful group of peeps!!!

Oh, and that room you and Jack had at the Sahara......wasn't someone found dead in that bathroom of yours??

Casa Theo isn't *that* "stained", I'm afraid.

~Theo~