View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 07:27 AM   #4
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I am still young a butch, and to this day that still means a great deal to me. I always knew i was butch, I knew i never did fit into the femme spectrum. I'd always act and look like a man. Even as far back as grade school. It wasn't easy for me to do, because I would get bullied really bad and sometimes I was bashed. But, to me, it was worth it to let the world see i was different. I followed with that through the rest of my school years. I remember coming out to my entire high school, and how everyone downgraded me and bashed me for being butch, but yet, I fought on. And, now, in college, I'm still young and butch, but I'm never afraid to show who I am or what i am. I'm me. i won't change for anyone.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote