kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
I have Golden Retrievers and Australian Shepherds. Both very intelligent dogs. Both need to be occupied - because they're intelligent. Both are long-haired and require a certain amount of grooming. Love Labs, but like Goldens ("they're basically the same dog with different hair cuts" said a woman I know who bred them for forty years) they're really high energy, especially as pups. Count on a good two years of keeping up. Of course, there are LOADS of these dogs needing rescue - already beyond the puppy stage. www.petfinder.com You can search by breed or location. If you're interested in Goldens or Aussies, PM me. I'm crazy about both breeds!
If I decide on a Lab, I'm going to rescue him or her.

I love the Goldens and Aussies. However, the breeds with longer hair take some time and effort to groom. That could be a problem for me cause I don't even like grooming my own hair, hence the buzz cut.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote