View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 03:32 AM   #87
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The Central Coast of California. Spent last summer there. Heaven.

The so called Nature Coast of Florida -- the central Gulf coast. The rivers and the gulf itself (salt marsh). i usually go twice a year. Been doing that for twenty years.

The Ark in Ann Arbor -- best music venue on the planet. Been there literally hundreds of times. i miss it. Nothing in the Bay Area can compare.

My bedroom which i do not have pics of -- and probably wouldn't post pics of --

It's got three skylights, a window, and french doors leading out onto the deck. Hardwood floors, two huge closets and books and books and books. And my cozy bed which usually has two lazy cats on it. It's my refuge. It's a shared rental. i am not bragging. Just lucky. i also have my own private bathroom. My bedroom door is on the other side of the bathroom, so i have complete privacy. It's heaven.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: