apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat6071 View Post
apretty, you are setting the equality BIG GIRL with being fat!..I'm talking about my personal opinion, my personal preferences, the woman I choose to be with or not. Isn't it what this thread is about? Did I miss something?
you missed a lot. first, i don't even know what this means: you are setting the equality BIG GIRL with being fat!

if you mean to say you're using the terms, BIG GIRL and FAT interchangeably, without shame, judgment, or apology--then you'd be correct. if you'd like to explore that *concept* with me, just ask.

seems to me that the thread is in support/favor/admiration of BIG FAT SEXY WOMEN. not what YOUR preferences are, personal or otherwise. take that to your own thread on 'kat6071's Personal Size Preferences: WAAAY TOO MUCH' and detail your desire 'till your heart's content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
If they are a little larger thats cool but I have a hard time being with someone that abuses their body and isn't conscious. For me its a matter of self respect. It's not about the size.

that's pretty much the grossest statement i've read in a long time, and i read some gross stuff, like Chuck Palahniuk-level-gross.

that said, perhaps you might want to consider your own thread entitled, 'A Little Larger Thats Cool' but this simply isn't the place to detail what you personally equate with health in relation to size/fat.

and about the 'conscious' and the 'respect' as if "big girls" are losing consciousness and eating in a disrespecting, self-induced caloric stupor. i mean really--this is so not what this thread was intended for (i feel safe in saying).
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post: