How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I so need to rediscover my love for long distance cycling. I do miss it (I dunno why but cycling in the US doesn't appeal to me as much as it did in Canada -- too many people?) Anyways, I'm trying to get back into some shape other than round. I got one of those IronGyms (fits into the doorway) so that I can try to do pullups even while lecturing or what-have-you. Also started running up and down the stairs (with a weird schedule like mine it can be tricky).

I think I'll have to look for a cycling/workout buddy in L.A. when we move their next year.

I discovered my passion for cycling last year while trying to rehab a knee. It was easier to ride a bike than it was to walk, because of not having a lot of cartilage left in that knee. I have come along rather slowly, but I am getting there. I can tell that I am stronger than I was at the beginning of spring, so that does feel good! I can thank Shad for helping me discover my passion for cycling (road and mountain).

As Shad said, if you ever make it this way be sure to bring your bike...LOL
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote