Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Well I went shopping today and bought stuff to make smoothies. I pre-made tomorrow's ... or at least it is in the fridge so the frozen fruit can soften up. I am determined to do a smoothie for breakfast EVERY day this week.

I also bought a scale...did I say this already? It's a huge thing for me because I detest weighing myself. But this one is in the kitchen so I can just hop on it once a week or so.

I am going to put this out there. I weigh 245 lbs as of today.

Now to wait the thirty minutes so I can't erase that. That is not a healthy weight for me due to my back problems. I love my body as it is but the extra weight's gotta go bye bye.

Rock on on the hiking, Candace. There's a guy who talks about his diet method. He is fierce on himself 6 out of 7 days. The 7th day he doesn't worry about it at all. So I think you should forgive yourself the Wendy's.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: